Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Told BFF

Last night, I called one of my oldest and closest friends. I told her the news and she was sooo happy for us. It was nice to finally tell someone and I am so glad that I told her. She couldn't have been more happy. Right off the bat the asked if she could throw a baby shower for me. She is just the sweetest and best friend a person can have. Her support and love is so great. I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful person in my life.

She has two children and shared some advice and some of her experiences, which were so helpful. I know that she is someone I can turn to for advice. i may need to bring her with me when the time comes to register for the baby. She has already given some great advice for my shrinking bras. There are bra extenders I can buy or help for in between sizes, I am going this weekend to check those out and possibly get some new bras. I am in need.

It was a little earlier than I wanted to tell people, but since Mr. Bear has been telling his friends, I really wanted to share the news with mine. And she is one of my nearest and dearest friends. In the next few weeks, I will slowly start sharing the news with my friends. I still want to wait at work. In time the world will know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment